Volumising Balm Gloss Red
What it is
The Organic Pharmacy Volumising Balm Gloss provides a perfect flush of colour to lips whilst plumping, volumising and conditioning. The blend of hyaluronic acid and potent antioxidants mean that lips are nourished and soothed whilst looking completely irresistible.
– Hyaluronic acid plumps and fills for a smoother lip
– Plant-derived and sustainable squalane deeply moisturises and plumps lips for a natural and fuller pout
– Myrica pubescens (waxberry extract) provides hydration and plumps
– Antioxidant-rich vitamin c and e fight oxidative stress and free radicals for anti-ageing protection
– Sparkle: Clear with a delicate shimmer
– Pink: A semi-sheer pink with delicate shimmery shine
– Red: A deep, rich red
How to Use
Apply The Organic Pharmacy Volumising Balm Gloss to lips for a veil of colour. For a more concentrated colour, apply a coat of gloss, rub lips, then apply another layer.
The Organic Pharmacy Volumising Balm Gloss:
– Formula: 100% natural. 10% organic. Vegetarian (beeswax). Free from parabens, PEGs, artificial preservatives, colourings, fragrances and petrochemicals.
– Origin: Made in UK.
– Packaging: Glass tube with applicator wand in recyclable cardboard box.
– Shelf Life: Use within 18 months from opening.
– Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Ricinis Communis Seed Oil/ Ricinis Communis(Castor) Seed Oil , Olus Oil/Vegetable Oil,, Oleic/linoleic/linolenic polyglycerides, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Rhus Vernicifula Cuccidanea Peel Cera, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, Distarch Phosphate, Candelila Cera/EuphorbiaCerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Anthocyanins, Citric Acid, Mentha Piperita Oil, Tocopherol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate May contain: +/-Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxide (CI77492)
High Performance , Sustainable, Natural and Organic Make up that really cares for the skin. Comfortable and easy to use, with a natural finish. Eco-friendly packaging made from glass and tree-free paper (using hemp, bamboo and bagasse fibres with vegetable ink).