SCULPTING + TONING FACIAL CUPPING SET
Cupping has been used in China for thousands of years as a healing modality. Incorporate this traditional beauty tool in your daily skincare routine to improve the skin’s radiance and naturally sculpt and tone your face.
Cupping promotes increased blood circulation, which offers many benefits:
- Increased elasticity in the face
- Sculpts, tones, and firms sagging skin reducing the appearance of discoloration and fine lines
- Reduces puffiness and the appearance of dark circles
- Rejuvenates the look of dry, dehydrated, and devitalized skin
- Relaxes facial tension
Facial cupping is an extremely effective and stimulating treatment. For that reason, we recommend not using them if you are experiencing any of the following conditions where you would use the cups: inflamed, irritated or damaged skin, broken capillaries, moles, skin tags, warts, severe acne, eczema, psoriasis, sores, undiagnosed lumps, melanoma, cancer or current use of blood thinners. Avoid high heat and sun exposure 12 hours after treatment. Do not leave cups suctioned on the skin without moving them as they will leave bruising.
Meet our compostable pouch packaging! We fell in love with this packaging because it can be tossed into your backyard compost pile and will decompose in 8-12 months! This reusable pouch is made from the renewable, bio-based materials of wood pulp cellulose and cornstarch resin (non-GMO). It is designed to break down faster than other materials without leaving harmful residues behind or micro plastics.
How Facial Cupping Works
Using the silicone cups on your face creates a gentle suction effect. This suction pulls blood and nutrients from the deepest layers of the skin, to the surface. This stimulates your skin and leaves you with a refreshed glow. This gentle suction also helps to drain lymph nodes and increases the supply of oxygen and nutrients to the skin. This microtrauma helps to encourage your body’s healing response sending platelets, white blood cells, and other healing and inflammatory responses to affected areas. This is great for areas with more stagnation like fine lines, uneven tone and dullness.
WHEN TO USE FACIAL CUPS
We suggest using our facial cups once a day, either in the morning or at night, when you have time in your routine. If you have sensitive skin, use the cups 1-2 a week only, as not to over stimulate the skin.
- Prep your skin with an oil-based serum so that the cup can smoothly glide across your face.
- Gently squeeze the cup, apply it to your skin, and release to create suction.
- Move the cup across your face as shown in the diagram. Start with the large cup and swith to the small cup.
- Continue until you have successfully cupped all desired areas of your face.
- It is important to keep the cup moving at all times as bruising can occur if the cup is left in the same place for too long.