Nurture - Abel Parfum
Created by Mothers for Mothers :
A collaboration with organic children’s clothing brand, Gray Label. Created by Nose Fanny Grau, a mother herself, and partner of perfumer Isaac Sinclair. Created by mothers, for mothers. NURTURE is a soft, calming fragrance that reminds a mother to take care of herself while also taking care of the little one.
The ingredients were selected for the beauty of their scent profile, as well as their healing properties. "Calming rose, energising orange blossom, ginger for its anti-nausea properties and sandalwood for grounding. Scent can have such a positive effect on wellbeing and we wanted to harness that effect during what is a wonderful, but often emotional and challenging time in a women’s life. To all the mother's, papa's and anyone else out there in need of nurturing. We hope NURTURE brings you peace." -Note from the Abel brand
1% of NURTURE revenue goes to supporting African based nonprofit Solar Sister
*30 ml *
elegant perfume for men and women
At Abel we believe...
In the power and beauty of scent. Its ability to enrich daily life in a way nothing else can. We believe that indulgence doesn’t need to have a negative impact on the earth, its inhabitants, or you.
All our ingredients are derived from natural sources. We guarantee fairtrade and sustainable farming practices.
- lentisque absolute - Morocco
- bergamot oil (bergapten free) - Italy
- lemon oil (bergapten free) - Italy
- mandarin oil - Italy
- ginger extract - Nigeria
- rose oil - Bulgaria
- orange flower abstract - Tunisia
- jasmin sambac absolute - India
- orris concrete - France
- cedarwood oil - USA
- copaiba balsam oil - Brazil
- amyris oil - Haiti
- sandalwood oil - East India
- sandalwood oil - Sri Lanka
- ambroxide - *naturally derived ambergris note - China
- ambrettolide - *naturally derived musk note - India
- non-denatured food grade grain alcohol - Italy *organic
- INCI (potential allergens): - limonene, linalool, geraniol, citral, citronellol, farnesol, benzyl alcohol, isoeugenol, eugenol, benzyl benzoate