Green Cedar - Abel Parfum (unisex)
The unique combination of a twice distilled Texas cedar and wild harvested Atlas Mountain cedar make for a distinctive, intoxicating fragrance.
*1% of Green Cedar revenue goes to supporting nonprofit Plastic Soup Foundation
eau de parfum 15ML
More about Abel:
The ultimate intersection of art, ethics and natural science...
Following a failed search for a natural perfume that was chic, modern and long lasting. Abel was founded in Amsterdam by New Zealander Frances Shoemack with a simple goal - to create the world’s best natural perfume.
full ingredients list:
All our ingredients are derived from natural sources. We guarantee fairtrade and sustainable farming practices.
- magnolia flower oil - China
- cardamom oil - India
- cardamom oil - Guatemala
- angelica root oil - Belgium
- chamomile oil - Egypt
- cumin oil - Egypt
- cypriol oil - India
- guaiac wood oil - Paraguay
- ambroxide - China *naturally derived ambergris note
- ambrettolide - India *naturally derived musk note
- cedarwood oil - Atlas Mountains, Morocco
- cedarwood oil (twice distilled) - Texas, USA
- non-denatured food grade grain alcohol - Italy *organic
- INCI (potential allergens): - linalool, limonene, geraniol, isoeugenol, citral, farnesol