LIP2CHEEK Glow Quad Mini
Lip2Cheek includes: blush, glowing skin, highlighter, luminizer
Add a pop of color and luminous highlight with this travel-ready palette, featuring three must-have shades of lip2cheek and fan-favorite champagne rosé luminizer.
Versatile and easy to use, there are no rules with this mini lip, cheek and highlighter set. Three lip2cheek shades offer a double duty of moisturizing color, while our cream luminizer awakens skin with a delicate, blushed-pink dewiness. Wear alone, mix or layer for lush lips, naturally blush cheeks and a complexion that glows.
lost angel lip2cheek: a seductive coral pink with lush golden undertones
beloved lip2cheek: a true red with just a hint of poppy
spell lip2cheek: modern nude dusty rose
champagne rosé luminizer: a blushed-pink dewiness with hints of champagne
For perfect application use out Skin2Skin Blush Brush : https://cassine.shop/products/s2s-blush-brush?_pos=4&_sid=b9a9ee409&_ss=r
lip2cheek: Wildcrafted Buriti Oil, Shea Butter, Organic Cocoa Seed Butter
champagne rosé luminizer: Organic Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, Castor Seed Oil
HOW TO APPLY
- Using fingers, apply lip2cheek to the apples of cheeks, focusing application above the nostril line to lift the face.
- Apply onto lips by pressing product into lips, following the natural shape of your lips.
- Mix to create a custom shade and repeat application for a more intense color.
- Follow by highlighting elevated areas of the face with champagne rosé luminizer.
- Pop onto the lips for a beautiful sheen finish.
“You asked. We listened! For years, our customers have been requesting a lip2cheek quad. So we delivered three of our most coveted lip2cheek shades formulated to create the most natural pigment to the lips and skin. To perfectly complement our lip2cheek, we added champagne rosé luminizer to highlight the skin and add my signature sensual, luminous finish. With all four, you get so much versatility! I encourage you to play with this color palette. Build in colority intensity. Mix and match to create your own unique shade. And most of all, have fun!”