Natural Deodorant Lavender
Sweat is natural, odor is not. Fight the funk and skip the junk with our natural deodorant lavender. It’s simple, it’s natural, and it’s tough enough to stand up to your longest days.
ALUMINUM-FREE PROTECTION: Stay sweet without dousing your skin with harmful chemicals. Our aluminum-free deodorant uses organic and natural ingredients to keep you fresh, dry, and smiling. We like to think it works with your body, not against it. It’ll make you look – and feel – absolutely incredible.
- INCREDIBLY EFFECTIVE: Who has time for a deodorant that doesn’t do what it promises? Our one of a kind stick will hang with you through thick and thin. The key is its balance of drying components, skin supporting oils and butters, and aromatic essential oils.
- EASY ON SKIN (AND CLOTHES): Sensitive skin? No worries. Our natural deodorant lavender is designed to be supremely gentle. All natural and non-irritating, it goes on easy and plays nice with even the most delicate types of skin. And it’s just as gentle with your clothes too – no nasty chemicals means your tops and dresses stay looking their best.
- INDULGENTLY SENSIBLE: Applying deodorant isn’t generally an act of indulgence. We think it’s time for that to change. Smooth, non-sticky, aromatic, and full of skin nourishing natural ingredients, our lavender deodorant will make your day just a little better every time you swipe.
Organic Zea Mays (Corn Starch), Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Sodium Bicarbonate, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopherol, Organic Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Unlike conventional antiperspirants, natural deodorant works best when applied to clean, damp skin, so put it on right after you get out of the shower.
- Apply 2-3 swipes of deodorant to your underarms. There’s no need to cake it on – just a few swipes is sufficient.
- Careful with shaving. Our natural deodorant is gentle and non-irritating, but it’s still a good practice to give yourself some time between shaving and application.