Burge / Walnut / Revo Mirror
Rumored to cause isolated high pressure zones for a 5km radius and named after a man in a permanent purple patch - the Burge will be effortlessly owning beaches for years to come.
Lens width: 50mm
Nose bridge: 17mm
More about Ballo frames:
- handmade in Woodstock, Cape Town
- contain recycled paper, upcycled wood veneer/fabric offcuts and bio-resin
- temples fitted with spring hinges for comfort
- lenses are highest CR39 polarized Revo mirror
- can be fit with your prescription/RX lenses by any optometrist
- come packaged in hard and soft cases
- Ballo is Carbon Neutral
- For each pair of sunglasses we sell we plant a tree.
- Products are all handmade, which creates employment.
- We use upcycled and recycled materials to reduce and reuse waste.
"Ballo" is a combination of our founders last name "Barnes" and his mother's maiden name "Gallo" and it also means "I dance" in Italian :)