Barn Owl/Black Cork
Barn Owl- unisex, bold, classic
Lens width: 46mm
Nose bridge: 12mm
After 7 years of making ethical eyewear by hand, this Ballo range is a fairly meaningful breakthrough- lightweight, durable, extremely flexible, sustainable, floating sunglasses. Made using cork, recycled poly-cotton canvas and bio-resin. These carbon neutral unisex frames are ready for the beach, the boat and the backyard.
More about Ballo frames:
- handmade in Woodstock, Cape Town
- contain sustainably sourced cork, recycled canvas and bio-resin
- temples fitted with spring hinges for comfort
- lenses are highest CR39 polarized grey lens
- can be fit with your prescription/RX lenses by any optometrist
- come packaged in hard and soft cases
- Ballo is Carbon Neutral
- For each pair of sunglasses we sell we plant a tree.
- Products are all handmade, which creates employment.
- We use upcycled and recycled materials to reduce and reuse waste.
"Ballo" is a combination of our founders last name "Barnes" and his mother's maiden name "Gallo" and it also means "I dance" in Italian :)